Friday, October 7, 2011


I have a very important announcement to make in the light of the recent non-candidacy of both New Jersey State Governor Mr. Chris Christie and former Alaska State Governor Mrs. Sarah Palin. I too have decided not t0 be a candidate for the President of the United States in the upcoming 2012 presidential election.

I guess this puts me in some very notable company, however I too have decided that, to quote Governor Chris Christie "Now, is not my time".

In 2003 during the recall election of then Governor Gray Davis where if he was in fact recalled the voters were able to elect a replacement, and we remember that Arnold Schwarzenegger won that election (and the subsequent election) I did in fact run for the office of Governor of the State of California. There were 135 names on that ballot and I came in 45th. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_gubernatorial_recall_election,_2003

This time however, I have decided not to join the political circus that is (and will be) the 2012 Presidential campaign.

I thank you for your support in the past, however I am still getting situated in this life of complete retirement. I find that my personal life has become so filled with responsibility that I have very little time for recreation, or social redevelopment.

Woz...

No comments:

Post a Comment